Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Christianity


If I was visiting a church and they happened to preach about something that I either disagreed with or have never heard before, I would question if what they said was true. Most likely if there was scripture backing it up, then I would be able to agree with them. Sometimes if there is something that is being taught at a church that people disagree with, they just leave the church. Personally I believe that the pastor should use the Bible when preaching.The way how I would respond to the pastor preaching on something I didn't agree with, I would probably find out if what he said follows scripture. Depending on what they said would determine if I would return to that church. 
There are essential parts you need to be a Christian. To be a Christian, I believe that you should believe in the trinity, that Jesus is God's son and the Savior, and that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. It is hard to determine if you have to believe in certain thing such as hell or satan. A lot of questions that aren’t answered in the Bible are almost impossible to find the answer to.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. You could say a little more about the essentials... I think you are right there are questions that are not easily settled, but there are some that can be settled, you just need to work at it a little bit.

    ReplyDelete